General Course Rules
* ALL ROUNDS MUST START FROM NUMBER ONE TEE, unless permission is received from the person in charge to start elsewhere.
* NO PRACTICE BALLS will be shot on the course proper.
* NO PRACTICE CHIP SHOTS OR PRACTICE PUTTING is allowed on regular greens at any time. Practice greens are provided for that purpose.
* KEEP CARTS 15 FEET FROM ALL TEES AND 30 FEET FROM ALL GREENS. Obey all directional cart signs. Violation could result in temporary cart use suspension, monetary fines, or other penalties as determined by the Board of Directors.
* RENTAL CARTS are designed for two riders and two sets of clubs only. Violations of this will result in the loss of cart use AND forfeiture of rental fees.
* NO SNOWMOBILES OR SLEDS will be allowed on the course at any time. Cross-country skis are allowed, but skiers are advised to stay at least 20 feet from all greens and tees.
* DO NOT PUT BAGS ON GREENS OR TEES. Wear appropriate shoes on greens. DO NOT DRAG FEET.
* EACH MEMBER OF A GROUP MUST HAVE HIS OWN SET OF CLUBS. Sharing clubs from the same bag is prohibited.
* REPAIR ALL DIVOTS AND BALL MARKS.
* NO METAL SPIKES ALLOWED.
* CHILDREN UNDER 14 MAY NOT PLAY AT THE FOLLOWING TIMES:
Tuesday - Before Noon & After 4 p.m.
Wednesday - After Noon
Friday - After 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday - Noon to 5 p.m.
DIVOTS AND BALL MARKS
A divot is a piece of turf removed when making a shot from the tees or fairways. It will fit in the same place from whence it was removed, and it will take you about 5 seconds. Please replace your own divots. A ball mark or bruise is caused when your ball lands on the green. It's true many times your ball rolls on over the green, but the mark still remains. Unless a ball mark is repaired within 3 hours a big brown spot appears and the bent will take 3-4 weeks to recover. A ball mark should be repaired by lifting the sod back up with your tee, then gently working around the bruise or hole and pulling the sod together to heal it; then lastly, step on the spot where you have repaired the mark.
We are striving to give you the best course in Southwest Iowa.
Thanks! - Grounds and Greens Committee
Hours varry between seasons, please call ahead to verify current hours.
Register your guests and pay green fees at the bar of the Country club before laying. The fees are $22.00 for 18 holes and $14.00 for 9 holes. An all day green fee of $30.00 is available as well as as a 7-day green fee for $80.00. Guests playing with a member in the same group receive a special rate of $17.00 for 18 holes and $12.00 for 9 holes. The daily and weekly rate remain the same.
Family - $1401.70
Family under 35 - $995.10
Individual - $1102.10
Individual under 35 - $674.10
College - $363.80
Junior - $160.50
Social - $171.20
Range Pass - $150
Family Range Pass - $200
Cart Sheds Gas -$160.00
Cart Shed Electric - $200.00
Trail Fee - $80.25